What happens next?We’ll give you a call to confirm your basic information. Please be sure to mention that you’d like to use your Aid & Attendance benefit to find Senior Housing Options. We’ll refer you to a local Senior Living Advisor in your area who will help with your veteran benefit questions and assisted living needs at no cost to you.
Other questions? Please visit our forums.
How we can help:Our senior living advisors have helped thousands of veterans and their families find & pay for the care they need. They can help you find the right care options for you based on your Aid and Attendance benefit award amount. Again, this is a service that is offered to you at no cost. Thank you to the veterans who have served our country. Let us help you get the benefits you deserve.
Important Aid and Attendance Forms
- Standard Form 180
- VA Form 21-527EZ and VA Form 21-534EZ
- Fully Developed Claim for Veteran and Fully Developed Claim for Surviving Spouse
- Nursing Home Status Statement
- Physician's Statement Form
- Periods of War Eligible for A&A
- VA Form 21-0845 Authorization to Disclose Personal Information to a Third Party
- VA Form 21-601 Application for Accrued Amounts Due a Deceased Beneficiary
- VA Form 21-4138 Statement in Support of Claim
- VA Form 21p-8614 Medical Expense Report