Which form to use for both parents?

Discussion in 'Tips and Resources' started by mobahr, Apr 11, 2012.

  1. mobahr

    mobahr Newbie

    Hi everyone. So sorry to post what is probably the most stupid question ever but I honestly can't figure out which application form to use. I've checked FAQs and apologize if I've missed it.

    Need to apply for A & A for my parents. Dad is the vet and he needs household help. Mom is spouse and has severe dimentia. I have 21-526 and 21-534. Not sure if I can submit 1 form for both parents or if each parent needs separate app and if so, which one.

    Thanks for any advice. This is all so new to me.
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    No problem, and glad you found us.

    You use the 21-526 and file as a veteran with spouse.

    Use the site the forums to get you through this process, and good luck!
  3. mobahr

    mobahr Newbie

    Thank you very much!

Share This Page