Where to send claim- conflicting addresses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cottagelook, Apr 23, 2012.

  1. cottagelook

    cottagelook Newbie

    I am just beginning the process for my dad and need to send the 'Letter of Intent'
    I looked up the addess of where to send it on this site and it differs from the address
    that was given to me by a VA rep I spoke with on the phone. He gave me the following:

    St. Paul Dept of Veteran Affairs
    Att: Pension Management Center
    PO Box 11000
    St Paul...

    The gentleman I spoke with seemed very knowledgable, but from what I have read on this
    forum, they don't always have the correct info.
    Please help me figure out which address to use in starting this process.
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    You should use the physical address listed here on the site. Just be sure to send it Return Recipt, so someone will have to sign for it. PO Boxes don't always do that.

    Good luck with the process and keep us posted.
  3. cottagelook

    cottagelook Newbie

    Thank you so much.
    I have learned lots of information from your site and I'm sure I will learn more throughout the process!

Share This Page