Still Waiting in Daytona - Congressman reply

Discussion in 'Share Your Personal Experience' started by takkaebby2003, May 22, 2012.

1. takkaebby2003

takkaebby2003 Newbie

Congressman Mica did a inquiry on April 24th. I emailed them again this morning as I called their office and got no reply last week. Just got off phone and the aide told me EXACTLY what I already knew. I told her that too. It's in the decision rating phase and it could take up to 70 days. It should be a decision soon...blah blah blah....She tried to tell me expedited is ONLY for 75 year-olds. When I disagreed (why would she think she would know more than me?). She just said again that that's all they know. I explained about the forum and that it was suggested after 7 months on no activity to ask the congressman in your area to make an inquiry...sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. I don't think she liked that, but who cares. It was worth a shot anyway....Maybe it will help.....Today is 50 days in the "decision" phase....only 20 more to go and then another 7 (if I their processing times are correct)