New VA address?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rts, Oct 19, 2017.

1. rts

rts Newbie

Is there a new address to send Form 21-4138 Statement in Support of Claim regarding updates to pension/A&A? The previous address for correspondence (for my mom who lives in CA) was Dept of VA, Evidence Intake Center, PO Box 4444, Janesville, WI 53547-4444, however I received notice that the VA was transitioning toward a centralized mailing system and it shows 2 addresses; one is the one above for "Claims/Benefits" and the other is for "Pension/A&A" at Dept of VA, Claims Intake Center, Attn: St. Paul Pension Center, PO Box 5365, Janesville, WI 53547-5365. Does this mean I should send this new updated info on form 21-4138 regarding her pension/A&A to the latter address? - PO Box 5365.

2. Kaylin

Kaylin Hero Member Staff Member

I would send the paperwork that has to deal with the A&A pension to the address they provided that goes along with "Pension/A&A". The VA has been in transition of switching addresses for the A&A paperwork for a while now. Sounds like that address is where they want people to send it.

I would definitely mail anything return receipt so you know exactly when the VA receives the paperwork.

3. rts

rts Newbie

Thank you so much!

Kaylin likes this.