Form DD-214

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ndl, Dec 3, 2012.

  1. ndl

    ndl Newbie

    Hello all who have entered this labyrinth!

    How do I request separation papers regarding my fathers WW ll service when I don't know the specific year or month of enlistment & discharge.

    I am sure I am missing this answer some where but any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

    Thank you......from trying to help my 89 year old mother.
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

  3. ndl

    ndl Newbie

    A SS# is all I need!?
    I guess I'm trying to hard!
  4. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    To request a copy of DD-214 yes, SS#.

Share This Page