form 21-534EZ

Discussion in 'Surviving Spouse Application' started by res245, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. res245

    res245 Newbie

    Make sure to use the most recent form when applying for benefits. The 21-534EZ is now 21P-534EZ.
    I used the 21-534EZ and it was returned to me and instructed me to use 21P-534EZ
    Kaylin likes this.
  2. Kaylin

    Kaylin Hero Member Staff Member

    Thank you for informing us of this update, @res245

Share This Page