Need VA Assistance For Assisted Living/Senior Care?
The U.S. Government Aid & Attendance Program Pays Up To $2,837 / Month For Senior Living
- Learn About How Much You Are Eligible For & How to Apply
- Get Reviews, Costs, & Availability For Eligible Care Communities Near You.
- Our Service is 100% Free To Veterans & Their Families
Veterans, Spouses, & Couples Qualify!
By submitting this form, you agree that VeteranAid.org or an authorized party may attempt to call you via an automatic phone call. You can still use our service without this consent.
To Qualify You:
- Don’t have to have a service connected injury.
- Don’t have to be retired from the military.
- Don’t have to have been in combat.
|Status||Monthly Benefit Amount|
|Two Vets Married||$2,837|
Aid & Attendance Benefit:
- You never have to pay it back and it is completely tax free.
- Like Social Security, this pension is dependable and is paid directly to you by the Department of the Treasury.
- This benefit can be used for in-home care, board and care, assisted living communities, and private-pay nursing homes.