Where to Mail forms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tnlbrindley, Jan 7, 2013.

1. tnlbrindley

tnlbrindley Newbie

VA FORM 21-0845
    The form states I can obtain the VA mailing address of where to send the form, but do I mail it to the Central Office, the Regional Office, or???? not very specific and since we have been waiting almost a year now sending anything to the wrong office would be very frustrating!!!

2. vetadmin

vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

3. tnlbrindley

tnlbrindley Newbie

Thank you - why doesn't the form they mail you have this direct link?

4. vetadmin

That would be "too" helpful if you knew where to mail it, or that you need to mail Return Receipt for proof of delivery.

5. dilebeau

dilebeau Newbie

I mailed my mother's aid and attendance form at the end of October to the Milwaukee Office as directed. I have not received any notification that the application was received. Should I have received a notice the application was received? I tried sending a question via the website but did not get a reply. Anyone know?

6. vetadmin

Did you mail it Return Receipt for your proof of delivery? I am hoping you did as you should have gotten something from then long before now acknowleging receipt of the application.

7. dilebeau

dilebeau Newbie

No, I didn't. I wasn't given that advice and didn't think of it. I suppose I should just send another set.

8. vetadmin

Hope you kept a copy of it all for your records.....

You can call and verify just in case they do have it, but I do believe you will have to send in another Return Receipt.

Sorry.