Where do I mail application?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mary, Mar 23, 2010.

  1. Mary

    Mary Newbie

    My Mom lives in Southern California so where should I mail the A & A application to? Thanks.
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    Sr Paul Pension Maintencance Center
    Veterans Administration
    1 Federal Drive, Fort Snelling
    St Paul, MN 55111-4050
  3. Max

    Max Hero Member

    It saves about a week if you send it to the PO box:

    Pension Management Center
    PO Box 11000
    St. Paul, MN

    The 1 Federal Drive address goes to the VSC, they would review the claim and then route it to the pension center. Sending it to the PO box skips that step :)

Share This Page