What military records to request?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ksflygirl, Jan 12, 2011.

  1. ksflygirl

    ksflygirl Newbie

    I am certain this has been addressed on this helpful forum before, but just wanting to know- do I request

    DD Form 214,
    All documents in official file (OMPF)
    Medical Records
    Other (specify) are the choices.
    Do I check all the boxes and request all of this? Thanks so much for everyone on this forum's help. I am at the beginning of the process.
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    Undeleted – you want the whole record.
  3. trirainbow

    trirainbow Newbie

    My husband is not longer in the army. We are receiving C&P as he was disabled from a industrial accident. I would like to get hold of his military medical records in particular those from when he served in Germany. How do I go about the process of obtaining them?
  4. Max

    Max Hero Member

    Do you want these records for the purposes of applying for pension benefits?

Share This Page