Contacting a Human at the Pension Management Center

Discussion in 'Tips and Resources' started by TimeBankTom, Jan 27, 2014.

1. TimeBankTom

TimeBankTom Newbie

I've been thankfully receiving a disability pension from the VA for about 10 years now. When my mother passed on 6 years ago this summer, she left me some money and a place to live. (Thank you mother.) Now the Pension Management Center Manager C.R. Fischer says in the letter I just received that the money my mom left me was income and he's cut my pension and I was expecting it at the end of this week.

I did all the sending back of information well within the parameters he set out for me back in a letter in November. I had my taxes done over the years in question (at some expense) recently to prove that the money was not "income" but an inheritance and I have Social Security but I depend on the VA Pension too and if I don't get my check in 4 days I don't know what I'm going to do. It's month-to-month as it is and I have no buffer.

Does anyone know of a way to reach Mr. C.R. Fischer so that I can deal with this directly? It's a SNAFU that doesn't have to be. I sure hope you can help.

Thank you.

Tom Toohey

2. vetadmin

vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

Tom,

We are sorry for your circumstances, and certainly hope that you can get your situation resolved and quickly.

I personally don not have any contacts for this individual.