Award Letter Recieved. YipEEEEEEEEEE!

Discussion in 'Share Your Personal Experience' started by rksteele, Jun 2, 2011.

1. rksteele

rksteele Newbie

Submitted package in September and received the monthly updates. Finally contacted my Congressman and his office was fantastic. I had to resubmit some forms( I beleive a stall tactic). I was talking to someone about it today and I got back to my desk and received a call from the Congressman's office and notified they just received the award letter. I am estatic for my Mom and a heartfelt thanks to my deceased Dad that sacrificing in two wars has paid off for his Wife and our Mom. God's Blessings for this website. Keep the faith!!!!!!

2. vetadmin

vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

Awesome news, and so glad that the website and forums were able to assist you in getting your mom what she is entitled to by the sacrifice of your dad's service.

These posts never fail to make me smile. When I started this journey to help others 5 1/2 years ago, I was determined that one voice can make a difference. Nice to know it does.

God Bless you and your mom.

3. Caroliso

Caroliso Jr. Member

Congratulations, RK! I love seeing these posts, they keep me encouraged. Nine months.....