What forms to send?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hippie8, Nov 25, 2012.

  1. hippie8

    hippie8 Newbie

    I have been reading the the forum and now I am ready to apply for Aid and Attendance for my mother in law. I have already sent in the statement in support of claim and received a letter from the VA with a file #. My question is what forms do I send besides 21-534,21-0835 (for my wife to be able to contact the VA for information), the adult home filled out a form. Do I need to have Form 4 Claimant's Certification sent ( Statement of charges), health insurance premiums form, form 2900-0075 which believe is for my wife to become fiduciary representative for my mother in law.

  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    21-534 - 21-0845 - 21-2680.

    You cannot and do not want to send anything for Fiduciary until after the VA rules her incompetent. You do not deal with this issue on the front end.
  3. hippie8

    hippie8 Newbie

    Thanks. Also as I was going over the application and came across income sources, my mother in law has a life time estate for the garages that are rented out and supply her with an income. I know that income has to be listed but do I give an explanation for the income. She is living in an adult assisted home. Thanks again
  4. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    You will need to disclose where the income comes from.

Share This Page