what address to send informal claim - indiana vet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ltd123, Oct 17, 2010.

  1. ltd123

    ltd123 Newbie

    I live in Indiana and am ready to mail in the informal claim for my father. In another post on this site, the address suggested for an Indiana resident to use was

    Milwaukee Pension Maintenance Center
    Veterans Administration
    5400 West National Aveune
    Milwaukee, WI 63214

    Did I understand correctly?
    Is this the address I should use
  2. jpez

    jpez Full Member

    THey are centralizing the applications for PENSION into that one location.
  3. ltd123

    ltd123 Newbie

    I made an error in my address above.... the zip code should be 53214.

Share This Page