Vetrans that are already recieving disability

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vetson55, Jul 25, 2008.

  1. vetson55

    vetson55 Newbie

    My Dad is going to be applying for A&A, and has been receiving a monthly disability check since WWII Do we still have to fill out form 21-526, or just refer to his case number with the VA?
    Any info would be appreciated.
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    If he had already submitted a VA form 21-526 and is currently receiving service-connected compensation for a disability occurred in service, he should not have to do another 21-526. He will need to complete a VA form 21-527 '/Income-Net Worth and Employment Status Statement'/. Of course he will need to provide the other required documents, such as the physician statement etc.

Share This Page