Question regarding form va 21-0779

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rckymttaz, Nov 13, 2014.

  1. rckymttaz

    rckymttaz Newbie

    My Mom will be moving back to her home after completing Rehab, she will still need help with food prep, bathing , dressing and geneal house chores. Since she is not going to Assisted Living or nursing home, does I still need to fill out this form for home health care? or just use form 21-534ez?

  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member


    You need to complete all of the forms regardless of home care of facility. You also want to get a statement from the care agency you decide to use.

    Good Luck with the process. Use the site and these forums to guide you through it all.

Share This Page