question, need answer :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anniegoonie, Sep 22, 2008.

  1. anniegoonie

    anniegoonie Newbie


    I apologize in advance for the "silly" question. I have been doing some research and am starting to gather the information to apply for aid and attendance on behalf of my husband.
    They request the social security award letter, is that the same as the social security disability award letter, ma husband is on social security disability only he does not get social security. I might be reading more into it but I just want to try and get all the paperwork right the first time..

    If anyone can help me, please let me know...
    thank you in advance

  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member


    Is your husband not of retirement age yet? If not and he is not drawing social security and only the disability, then just submit the disability award letter with the application.

Share This Page