My father is a Quadripalegic who served in 60-63...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevin33, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. kevin33

    kevin33 Newbie

    Does he qualify for any service? He needs a full time live in. Does anybody know what I can do for him?
  2. veteranadvocate

    veteranadvocate Full Member

    Did your Father serve in Vietnam? Dates of service for war-time period is different if he served in country. His condition doesn't have to be connected to his service time. You may also want to check with the State Veterans Affairs Office in the state where he lives. There could be some assistance or programs from the State where he lives or from one of the military service organizations.

    If you do not have their number, let me know what state your Father lives in and I will provide the number for you. Wishing the best for you and your Father.

Share This Page