In Home Care Payment

Discussion in 'Tips and Resources' started by JMR, Jul 22, 2013.

  1. JMR

    JMR Newbie

    I am filling out application for in home services with a local agency and was wondering how to fill out the responsible party section. My mother is the client who will receive the services. As a surviving widow, she should be eligible to receive A&A. However, we want the bills for the in home to go to my brother, who is on my mother's checking account and pays her bills. If I put his name is as the responsible party, will it affect my mom's A&A award? Just wanted to check before I fill this out and turn it in. Thanks.

Share This Page