Form 21-2680

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Allie, Jul 30, 2016.

  1. Allie

    Allie Newbie

    Do you need to fill out form 21-2680 if you have a statement in letter form from your doctor of all the medical facts.?
  2. Kaylin

    Kaylin Hero Member Staff Member


    Yes you do. The 21-2680 is a government form specifically for the Aid and Attendance benefit. You can always include the letter from the doctor with the medical facts as well. But you need that Physician's Statement 21-2680.

Share This Page