Facility change after receiving A&A

Discussion in 'Tips and Resources' started by EuniaM, Nov 2, 2015.

  1. EuniaM

    EuniaM Newbie

    I am receiving A&A benefits currently. However I will be moving to another care facility. Who do I need to notify? What forms do i need to fill out? How much time do I have to notify the VA after I move? Thank you
  2. Kaylin

    Kaylin Hero Member Staff Member


    You would use Form 21-4138 Statement in Support of Claim to write to the VA letting them know of the facility change. I would also include a Statement of Occupancy form from the new facility in which you will be moving to.

    Hope that helps!

Share This Page