Applying for MIL

Discussion in 'How to Apply Questions' started by Bill Wallis, May 6, 2017.

  1. Bill Wallis

    Bill Wallis Newbie

    Is a VA 21P-8416 required if it duplicates the information in section X of form 21-534ez. Family members transport Mom to monthly Dr. visits and the Medicare, drug supplement and care giver information is already listed in section X of the 21-534ez. Thank you.
  2. Matt375

    Matt375 Jr. Member

    If you are claiming transportation then yes you need to report that on a 21-8416 as that form requires more information for transportation costs. Either way it's not a terrible thing to report it twice, it's not going to hurt you. Plus do not forget to include any other medical costs, such as OTC medications (Vitamins, etc), Nutritional Supplements such as Boost or Incontinence supplies (if applicable)
    Kaylin likes this.

Share This Page