Applicant Living Abroad- Which Address to Use?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maven, Jun 16, 2016.

  1. Maven

    Maven Jr. Member

    I'm helping a 95 yr old friend apply for A&A.She is from US but has been living abroad the past few years.She uses her daughters US address as her official mailing address and has anything important scanned to her. She needs to apply now , has no immediate plans to return to US.The question is can she continue to us her US address on her forms even though she is physically located abroad and her physicians statement will done by Dr. abroad?

    Thanks ,Maven
  2. Kaylin

    Kaylin Hero Member Staff Member

    Yes, she can use her daughter's U.S. address for her official mailing address.

Share This Page