a couple of questions...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by symkat, Jul 9, 2011.

1. symkat

symkat Newbie

1. When listing medical expenses, how far back do you go? If I am filing at the beginning of August, do I just list July expenses? We are just beginning home care, so should I wait until I have a full month of expenses to report?
    2. My father is legally blind. Can I just have his opthamologist complete the physician's statement and skip all of the other medical questions or do I also need to have his internist complete a statement?

Thanks so much. I feel a lot of pressure to get this right.

2. vetadmin

vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

You count what they are the date of application.

3. symkat

symkat Newbie

How about the physician's statement? Can I just use the opthamologist since my dad is legally blind or do I have to get his internist to complete one also?

4. vetadmin

Has to be his Primary Physcian that completes the form.

5. symkat

symkat Newbie

Thank you so much for information. I will get opthamologist to send records and history to primary doc in preparation for visit.

The information provided on this site is so helpful...what a great service you provide!

6. vetadmin

You're welcome, and thank you!

7. Max

Max Hero Member

It can actually be any physician. That being said, it has to be a physician. It can't be a nurse or anything like that.

8. symkat

symkat Newbie

Can it be an optometrist?

9. vetadmin

The optomotrist is not going to have his full medical records, where his Doctor can address all of the medical conditions.