A & A granted, after 8weeks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SCD, Apr 18, 2008.

1. SCD

SCD Newbie

THANK YOU! Got the letter today.....my father's claim was granted for 1,547.00!
    Will have to go thru the "fiduciary" process, but other then them asking for "proof of dependents" (he has none) his claim is approved..........Thanks to you and vetassist
    I was able to complete the claim and provide ALL the documents needed.....ok, I'm alittle fussy and probably provided more details then they needed. Again my thanks, my Dad had to be moved to a higher level of care facility (which he loves), and would have completely used up all his $9,000 assests in 6 months, if not approved. His claim actually starts the very month he had to be moved! (We can hang on until the fiduciary process is completed, without worrying) My thanks to all the wonderful work you do!
    ps This was filed in San Diego, CA

2. veteranadvocate

veteranadvocate Full Member

Thank you for sharing the wonderful news. We are all very happy for you and your family.

3. vetadmin

vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

These are the kind of stories that we love to hear, and thank you for sharing with us.

4. Katmandu

Katmandu Newbie

I keep hearing more and more stories with happy endings . . . maybe someone is listening at the VA and working to help those veterans and their families. Congratulations.