A & A Application for Dad (veteran) and spouse.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kssstewart, Jul 1, 2012.

  1. kssstewart

    kssstewart Newbie

    I plan to apply for Aid and Attendance Improved Pension benefits for both my 94 year old Dad who is a veteran and his spouse (my 89 year old Mom.) They are both in need of the care of others and are living together in an Assisted Liviging Facility. Do I need to fill out both Form 21-526 and Form 21-534 or do I only need to complete the one Form 21-526?
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    The 21-526. You are filing as a veteran with spouse. You will need to have the 21-2680 Phy's Evaluation done on both of them.

Share This Page