Kaylin's Recent Activity

1. Kaylin liked MichaelPitts's post in the thread We did it!.

Greeting to you and your family) this is awesome)

Jan 22, 2018 at 1:18 PM
  2. Kaylin liked MichaelPitts's post in the thread Another Letter.

my condolences to you with this problem

3. Kaylin replied to the thread Transfer to Nursing Home.

Interesting question and I'm not 100% sure which date would be best to use. But when using the Nursing Home Status Statement form you...

4. Kaylin replied to the thread A & A Payment Received After Death of Claimant.

You can request reimbursements for any last illnesses if she were waiting for her retroactive payments to be given to her. The...

Jan 22, 2018 at 1:13 PM
  5. Kaylin replied to the thread Considering moving mom to our home from ALF.

That's awesome @Spicetea ! I can't believe I missed this message before. No, a family member can be paid as the caregiver. Plenty of...

Jan 22, 2018 at 1:10 PM
  6. Kaylin liked Spicetea's post in the thread Considering moving mom to our home from ALF.

Hi Kaylin! This website took me all the way to an award and back pay on the way. I was just approved as fiducary! Thank you!!! Have...

Jan 22, 2018 at 1:09 PM
  7. Kaylin replied to the thread Transfer to Nursing Home.

Hello @brunn2 . I'm so sorry to hear about having to move your mother - I know that can be jarring for all parties involved. What you...

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:38 AM
  8. Kaylin liked brunn2's post in the thread Transfer to Nursing Home.

There is a good possibility that my mother who is now in a Personal Care facility and receiving A&A will need to go to a Nursing Home....

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:36 AM
  9. Kaylin replied to the thread I process claims for pension benefits at the VA. Ask me anything..

You're most welcome!

10. Kaylin liked NobleSavage's post in the thread I process claims for pension benefits at the VA. Ask me anything..

Thank you for the insight Kaylin. I don't want to make a mistake now that I'll regret later. :)

11. Kaylin replied to the thread Thanks in Advance.....

Hello there! Welcome to the forums. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's fall and your parent's situation. But hopefully we can...

Jan 17, 2018
  12. Kaylin replied to the thread When do A&A benefits cease, the day, month or previous month of death?.

Thank you for giving your input and answering the questions above, @conzie605 . You are correct in that the funds have to unfortunately...

Jan 17, 2018
  13. Kaylin liked conzie605's post in the thread When do A&A benefits cease, the day, month or previous month of death?.

Having gone through this in November 2016, I can help. My father passed away November 11. We had to pay back November SS and A&A...

Jan 17, 2018
  14. Kaylin replied to the thread Newbie Questions.

You're welcome! As far as the application not being complete - did you put "N/A" or "0" in those blanks that were not relevant to your...

Jan 17, 2018