where to send application in IL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dm2kittys, Sep 20, 2010.

  1. dm2kittys

    dm2kittys Newbie

    Hi-- am working on appliction for 91 and 93 yr old couple--wanted to verify address to send application in IL. Will have more questions later!

  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    Applications for the state of IL are sent to:

    Milwaukee Pension Maintenance Center
    Veterans Administration
    5400 West National Avenue
    Milwaukee, WI 53214

    Good luck with the process.

Share This Page