Where to apply for A&A

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gauthiermrg, Mar 16, 2010.

  1. gauthiermrg

    gauthiermrg Newbie

    I'm helping my father to apply for the A&A benefit. He lived in one county for all of his life, and his military discharge papers are on file with the local VA office in that county. He has had to move to another county to enter a specific assisted living center. Can we apply through the VA office where he resides now, or does he have to go through the one where he originally lived?
  2. jpez

    jpez Full Member

    you can apply where youi live or directly to St Paul Minn.
    It is not like Medicaid that is county specific

Share This Page