What form to use

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 340duster, Feb 5, 2012.

  1. 340duster

    340duster Newbie

    Well after many months, we finally were able to move my wifes uncle into a less exspensive apartment at his ALF. My question is what form do I use to update his new apartment number. He is at the same ALF just switched apartments , but he now has a new Apt. number.
    Again thank for everything!

  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    VA form 21-4138 Statement in Support of Calim. If the expenes have not changed all you are going is the address update, this should take care of that for you.
  3. 340duster

    340duster Newbie

    Would form 20-572 not be the form to use?
    It sure appears to be much simplier.
    Thanks again

Share This Page