VA Form 21-527EZ,“Fully Developed Claim (Pension?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mlyohn, Jul 12, 2010.

  1. mlyohn

    mlyohn Newbie

    Does anyone have any info on this form: VA Form 21-527EZ, “Fully Developed Claim (Pension)?
    Does this apply in any way to us applying for the first time for any pension, especially Aid & Attendance?
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

    This is the streamlined form for veterans who are already receiving pension or disability and want to switch from compensation to pension, or increase amount of pension/compensation. We do not have this form on our site. You would need to get it from the VA's website

Share This Page