VA Form 21-2680

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vannatsmom, Jul 25, 2011.

  1. vannatsmom

    vannatsmom Newbie

    I am trying to apply for aid for my mother who is living with us due to her inability to care for herself anymore. We pay to have a CNA come in quite a few hours per week to help with basic needs. I have VA Form 21-2680 filled out in its entirety by my mother's doctor. I have my father's DD214 from his service (Korean War) as well as their marriage license and his death certificate. What else do I need and where do I send these forms? We live in Kansas. Thank you so much!
  2. vetadmin

    vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

Share This Page