Marriage Certificate Wrong

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by llwright, Apr 15, 2016.

  1. llwright

    llwright Newbie

    My mother's age is incorrect on the marriage certificate. She was 16 and it says 19. Should I enclose her birth certificate with a brief explanation since it won't match what I put on the application?
  2. Kaylin

    Kaylin Hero Member Staff Member

    llwright, that would make sense to me. Use the Statement in Support of Claim form 21-4138 to do so.

Share This Page