correct address for the pension managment center needed....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnblagg, Mar 1, 2011.

1. johnblagg

johnblagg Newbie

I fedexed a evr overnight priority and now I am told by fed ex they do not deliver to Po boxes .....

The address I have for the pension managment office is a po number and I can not find any other address.....Help! It has to be resolved today.

2. vetadmin

vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

What state is it going to?

3. johnblagg

johnblagg Newbie

Milwaukee I finaly got the hot line and they say it is
    Milwaukee VA Regional Office
    5400 W National Ave
    Milwaukee, WI 53214

Unfortunaly I used the pension centers po box address that they had as a return address and now this may or may not get there today ...even though it is sitting in the fedex office in Milwaukee because Fed Ex held it because they do not deliver to po boxes....then when I called they said that they know the address and corrected it but a second call to verify the address and I was told all they changed was the zip code ....and it was not deleverable ...

I finaly got the hot line and they say the physical address is the one I listed here .....

God this is making me crazy ...

4. vetadmin

That is the correct mailing address, and no FedEx does not deliver to PO boxes. They do require a physical address, but you can rest assure that someone goes to that PO box every day.

Hope it all works out for you.

5. johnblagg

johnblagg Newbie

well the problem was with Fedex telling me the package is still at the facility and they would not delever to the po box....I did have them change the address to the correct one ...and yes hpoing it does get there in time but not looking good.

6. vetadmin

Since it was an overnight delivery, that will make every effort for it to deliver today.

I would call them back and explain the importance of the package delivering, and that if it is not received by today, the VA will stop the pension. They have the ability to contact the driver of the truck it is on, and make sure they do deliver it.

7. johnblagg

johnblagg Newbie

I am hoping that the local VSO is correct in what he told me and recieving the evr before the 15th does in fact allow them to key it in and resume benefits without a lot of redtape

8. Fit2009

Fit2009 Sr. Member

The world doesnot end if your EVR is late - I am assuming that is what you re doing - they send letters to people whose EVRs are not there asking for them in April, so getting it there this week or next will not be a problem for you...relax, take a breath, smile at the dog...

9. johnblagg

johnblagg Newbie

Thanks for the last quick response did exactly that and they tell me the pkg is out for delevery ...I asked them to write ever forms on the front just in case ...........

10. johnblagg

johnblagg Newbie

FEDEX was awesome ...changed address and they got it there in time...delivery confirmed

11. vetadmin

Great news! Now take a break.....think you have earned one.