Almost ready to file..a few more questions

Discussion in 'Surviving Spouse Application' started by eifan115, Apr 28, 2016.

  1. eifan115

    eifan115 Newbie

    On the 21-534EZ can I put in my email address and phone number as a contact? My mother does not have a computer anymore for email and her forgetfulness makes me wary of them calling her.

    For line #16 I am claiming death pension correct?

    Line 21D not sure what to put for type of marriage. Catholic ceremony and legally wed in state of Massachusetts.

    Will there be a problem with eligibility if my mom has no physical limitations? On the 21-2680, it will say that she needs daily assistance with meal preparation and medication management due to confusion, memory loss and forgetfulness.

    Thanks again for the help and advice! I want to get this right the first time!
  2. Kaylin

    Kaylin Hero Member Staff Member


    Yes, you can put your contact information. Just make sure you also include the Authorization to Disclose Personal Information to Third Party form as well.

    Yes, it is death pension for the Aid and Attendance benefit.

    I would put the closest thing you can think the type of marriage was.

    There are no physical limitations. If she is paying for care and it is depleting her assets, she is eligible.

    You're welcome!

Share This Page