88 days

Discussion in 'Share Your Personal Experience' started by bmarino, Oct 18, 2012.

1. bmarino

bmarino Newbie

Debbie Was just informed today of the max. amount of A & A pension ( $ 1094 ) for my 93 year old mom after a total of 88 days from mailing the application . I'm sure that's considered " warp speed " by VA standards. I will be making a donation to the fourm today. That this forum was most helpful is an understatement; I simply could not have done it without your help. Keep up the great work !
    With kindest regards and best wishes - Bruce Marino
    P.S. If I can be of help with letter writing, e-mails or phone calls, please let me know.

2. Marp

Marp Jr. Member

Congratulations, Bruce - that IS warp speed, for the VA!

3. vetadmin

vetadmin Administrator Staff Member

Bruce,

Thank you for sharing your incredible news, and no kidding on the "warp" speed!

Congratulations, and thank you for your kind words and donation. I'm glad to have been here to help with the process!

4. suse

suse Jr. Member

Curious what center you sent the application for processing.....88 days is incredible. I am very happy for you.

Suse

5. bmarino

bmarino Newbie

Suse - The Philadelphia office. I followed the instructions both on this forum plus instructions from the VA. My mom lives in Tallahassee, Fl. Instructions say to mail to the Philadelphia office, which I did. Not getting any reply of any kind after a month, I contacted my moms representive in Tallahassee, Congressman Southerland. They referred me to the congressmans Military/VA Liaison in Panama City, FL. He was most helpful and made the difference.
    You can e-mail at brucetmarino@gmail.com if I can be of any further help.