Kaylin's Recent Activity

1. Kaylin replied to the thread A & A Payment Received After Death of Claimant.

As I understand it, yes, that is correct. She would not get the full December monthly A&A benefit amount. Were you still waiting on...

Jan 16, 2018 at 9:16 AM
  2. Kaylin liked JoanB's post in the thread A & A Payment Received After Death of Claimant.

I would like to just confirm I understand correctly. My mother was receiving monthly a&a benefits; she had received her December 2017...

Jan 16, 2018 at 9:13 AM
  3. Kaylin replied to the thread I process claims for pension benefits at the VA. Ask me anything..

I do not recommend going around the VA like this and not reporting that extra income. Obviously people probably do this or similar...

Jan 16, 2018 at 9:13 AM
  4. Kaylin liked NobleSavage's post in the thread I process claims for pension benefits at the VA. Ask me anything..

I have been on VA pension now for nearly 3 years. I want to supplement my pension income with a short-term job. I am 10% disabled (per...

Jan 16, 2018 at 9:11 AM
  5. Kaylin replied to the thread Medicaid for veteran, A&A for spouse.

Hello there! Thank you for the kinds words. Yes, you are correct. The maximum amount an applicant can be awarded from A&A if they are...

Jan 10, 2018 at 1:12 PM
  6. Kaylin replied to the thread VA wants to reduce my father's pension becasue his Soc Sec went up this year by $5. What???.

Hello @toxdoc49 ! One thing to note is the monthly A&A benefit amounts are also increasing the same percentage as SS for 2018. So that...

Jan 10, 2018 at 1:08 PM
  7. Kaylin liked toxdoc49's post in the thread VA wants to reduce my father's pension becasue his Soc Sec went up this year by $5. What???.

I think I may have a similar situation and glad you posted this. My MIL received a letter from the VA that increased her monthly benefit...

Jan 10, 2018 at 1:04 PM